Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Megaways slot is a branded slot game which was adapted from a popular TV production that goes by the same title i.e. Who Wants To Be a Millionaire. Spinning the reels of this slot game, players can expect to encounter some common features such as Starquest which are also part of the TV production.
This is one of the best Megaways slots to play for free or real money, it has some cracker bonuses and the ways to win possibilities are incredible.
Let’s Play Who Wants To Be a Millionaire iPad Slots
The beauty of the game, however, transcends to the design of the game. This online slot machine has a generous 6 reels and a whopping 117,649 ways to win! Of course, not every spin will have as many paylines as 117,649 but the mere fact that this slot comes with a Megaways feature means that virtually any three or more symbol combination is ‘automatically’ a winning combination.
For added convenience, this slot game is 100% mobile friendly hence players can enjoy it wherever they are on their mobile devices for free entertainment or real money. This branded game from Big Time Gaming is well worth a spin for free fun or some real money iPad slot gaming.
Slot layout getting started
The background of this slot game depicts the inside of the room where the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire show is hosted. The reel section of this game is transparent meaning that players will see the exquisite graphics when spinning the reels.
Reel symbols of note
When spinning Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’s reels, players will find the following symbols: moon icon, red gem, blue gem, green gem, and traditional card symbols.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Moon Icon: The highest paying icon in this game is the moon icon. For matching six of these the player wins a 50x multiplier, for matching five of these the player wins a 25x multiplier, for matching four of these the player wins a 10x multiplier, for matching three of these the player wins a 5x multiplier and for matching just two the player wins a 2x multiplier.
- Red Gem: The second highest paying symbol is the red gem. For matching six of these the player wins a 7.5x multiplier, for matching five of these the player wins a 2.5x multiplier, for matching four of these the player wins a 2x multiplier and for matching three of these the player wins a 1x multiplier.
- Blue Gem: The third highest paying symbol is the blue gem. For matching six of these the player wins a 2x multiplier, for matching five of these the player wins a 1.5x multiplier, for matching four of these the player wins a 1x multiplier and for matching three of these the player wins a 0.25x multiplier.
- Green Gem: The fourth highest paying symbol is the green gem. For matching six of these the player wins a 2x multiplier, for matching five of these the player wins a 0.75x multiplier, for matching four of these the player wins a 0.5x multiplier and for matching three of these the player wins a 0.25x multiplier.
- Traditional Card Symbols: The traditional card symbols carry the game’s lowest payouts. For matching six of a kind the player wins up to a 1.75x multiplier, for matching five of a kind the player wins up to a 0.6x multiplier, for matching four of a kind the player wins up to a 0.4x multiplier and for matching three of a kind the player wins up to a 0.2x multiplier.
Bonus games and features
- Wild: The colourful circle icon written WILD acts as the wild symbol substituting for all symbols with the exception of the scatter.
Scatter: The game logo icon acts as the scatter.
- Extra Reel: Below the main reel set is another reel which only has three columns corresponding with reels 2, 3 and 4. All symbols that appear on the extra reel will be added onto the reels on the next spin.
- Reactions: After landing a winning combination, the symbols which are part of the winning combination will disappear and symbols falling from above will occupy the vacant positions. This, therefore, helps the player to land numerous winning combinations one after the other.
- Lifelines: During the mini gambling game in the Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble Feature, the player may be awarded a lifeline. A lifeline comes in three forms i.e. ‘50:50’ which sees two incorrect answers being removed from the list of possible answers therefore leaving the player with just two options, ‘Phone a Friend’ which sees the most likely answer being revealed and the ‘Ask the Audience’ which sees all answer odds being revealed.
Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble Feature
This feature is triggered when the player lands at least three scatter symbols. After triggering the feature, the player is asked to make a decision, either to collect the 8 free spins awarded or to play a mini gambling game. For choosing the first option, the player has to click the button written WALK AWAY and subsequently, he will use his eight free spins. However, for the second option, the player will have to answer a question.
All the player has to do is to press the letter which he thinks has the correct answer among A, B, C and D. Picking the correct letter will see the player climbing up a ladder with numerous rungs. The higher the player climbs up, the higher the number of free spins he wins. Reaching rung 7 will guarantee the player 10 or 20 free spins. Up to 50 additional free spins may be won. During this feature, additional scatter symbols appear on the reels and when they do, they award the player with additional free spins.
Closing thoughts and score
Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Megaways is an entertaining game which comes with numerous highly lucrative bonus features. The game is a high variance slot which suits mid-range players as well as high rollers the most. This slot gets a 9.2 point rating out of 10 points in our iPad slot guides.
About the TV show game
You are right in the hot seat on the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game. You have to answer trivia questions correctly to win money from $1000 to a whopping 1 million dollars if you get all 15 questions right. Each question gets harder and harder and you get 4 choices of A, B, C and D to pick from. You have what is called lifelines to help you along the way, This explained is: you can Ask The Audience for the answer, Phone A Friend for help or use the 50:50 which will remove half the wrong answers from the choices available.
The first show aired way back in 1999 on the ABC network in America. Many localized versions around the world can be found of this game. Not only can you play this as slot game a board game can also be enjoyed with a group of friends.
** We have great news for you! the Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Megaways slot machine game that we have reviewed right above is available to play for free on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device with or without an app install, or play free on your PC or Mac. Just take a peek at our FREE games page here. **