The Voice is one of IGT’s best branded slot games to hit the casino floor in land casinos as well as at online sites. The game is based on the popular music talent show seen all over the world which goes by the same name i.e. The Voice. You can play this game for free fun or real money at the most popular IGT online casinos.
Let’s Play the Voice Slots Game by IGT
The talent show brings different aspiring artists to compete against each other for the chance to land recording deals. To learn more about this uniquely themed slot game, players need to continue reading this review for all the tips to winning big on The Voice pokies machine. Just remember, this online slot machine comes with five reels and 40 paylines of IGT pokies excitement.
Slot layout for dummies
The background of this slot game depicts the inside of the arena in which The Voice (TV production) is hosted. A solid black colour covers the entire reel section so it looks like the TV show set in great detail.
Reel symbols summary
When spinning the reels of The Voice, players will encounter the following symbols on the reels: The Voice contestants and traditional poker symbols.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- The Voice Contestants: The highest paying symbols in this game are the contestants. For matching five of the same kind the player wins a 50x multiplier, for matching four of the same kind the player wins a 20x multiplier and for matching three of the same kind the player wins a 10x multiplier.
- Traditional Poker Symbols: These symbols carry the game’s lowest payouts. For matching five of the same kind, the player wins a 20x multiplier, for matching four of the same kind the player wins a 10x multiplier and for matching three of the same kind the player wins a 5x multiplier.
Bonus Games and Features
- Wild: The wild symbol is represented by the red chair. As the wild card, the red chair does substitute for all symbols apart from the scatter. The wild does not appear on reel 1.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol is represented by the hand holding a mic. This symbol appears on reels 1, 3 and 5 only.
The Voice Bonus
- This feature is triggered when the player lands 3 scatter symbols.
- When triggered, the player is asked to spin a large wheel.
- After spinning the wheel, the player stands to win the Adam Levine Progressive jackpot, the Rita Ora Progressive jackpot, the Ricky Martin Progressive jackpot, and the Blake Shelton Progressive jackpot, Audition Free Spins or the Performer Bonus. How cool is that for bonus options!
- The player can also win an additional spin of the wheel, this time on a larger wheel.
Performer Bonus Feature
- This feature is triggered from the Voice Bonus feature. When triggered, the player has to play a pick ‘em game which will help the player to win anything from 50 up to 500 credits.
Audition Free Spins
- This feature is triggered from the Voice Bonus feature. The number of free spins awarded is highlighted during the Voice Bonus.
- Landing the scatter on the bonus sixth reel during this feature will award the player with 2 additional free spins.
- Free Spins can be retriggered up to 100 free spins.
Symbol Replacement Feature
- During both the base game and the Audition Free Spins, at the start of a spin, any of the low-value icons may transform into a high-value icon.
Wild Multiplier Feature
- At random, any wild symbol that pops up on the reels will come attached with a multiplier value (2x up to a 5x multiplier).
- The multiplier value is of ‘value’ when the wild is involved in a winning combination.
- This slot comes with four progressive jackpots all of which are hit via the Voice Bonus.
- The four progressive jackpots are the Adam Levine jackpot (over $1,200,000), Rita Ora jackpot (over $600,000), Ricky Martin jackpot (over $300,000) and the Blake Shelton jackpot (over $150,000).
The Voice is an incredible slot game which comes with a nice assortment of bonus rounds including four highly lucrative progressive jackpots to be won. This game gets a 9.4 point rating out of 10 points so you really gotta give this IGT slot a go for free or for some real casino pay-outs.
** Just so you know The Voice IGT Slot machine game may be available to play for free on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device with or without an app, or on your PC or Mac. Just take a peek at our FREE games page here. **
Huge Slots Win on The Voice Below
About The Voice TV Show
“The Voice” can be seen on TV all over the world, it’s available in more than 60 different countries who offer their own localised format of the hit talent show. It was first produced in the Netherlands in the year of 2010, well the rest is history and it’s one of the most watched TV franchise shows on the rock
The Voice can be seen in countries like Australia, Thailand, France, Brazil, China, Finland, Canada, Germany, Norway, Russia, the UK and of course the USA just to mention a few. Some countries even have a version called The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior.
The show’s general blueprint has four stages of competition: the first stage begins with the blind auditions, the second is the battle round, the third is the knockouts stage and lastly the live performances stages of the competition.
The judges on The Voice are made up of superstar figures in the music industry with the likes of Ronan Keating, Kelly Clarkson, Boy George, Seal, Keith Urban, Ricky Martin, Adam Levine, Mariah Carey and Sir Tom Jones of just a few sitting in the big red chair over the years.
How each stage of The Voice works
The Blind Auditions Stage
During the first stage of the blind auditions, the decisions from the four judges sitting in the big red seat turned backwards are based only of the voice of the competitor and not on looks. The judges hear the singers perform, but they don’t get to see them in any way.
If a judge or judges likes the artist’s voice, he or she presses a big red button and the judges chair will turn so that they can see the contestant. If more than one judge presses their button, the contestant can choose which judges they want to be with for coaching. If no judges turn their chair the competitor is on the way home.
The Battles Stage
Once the teams are selected from stage one the battle is on well and truly. Judges turned coaches will now use their skills to develop their team of musicians to the best of their ability.
During the battle stages the coaches will place two of their team members head to head to perform the same song right together in front of a full studio audience.
The coach has the brutal decision and must choose which of team will go through to the next round of competition, but the losing artist of each battle is available to be snapped up by any another coach who may want them on their team. Each coach has only two steals available during the battle stages.
The Knockouts Stage
At the end of the battle stages, only the best members of each team remain, and they then proceed to the knockout stages. The artists once again will be teamed up again with a team member, they find out only minutes before performing who they are going to be compared with. The musician can each choose their favourite song to sing, while their competition watches and waits for their turn. Their coach will choose the winner of each knockout and the artist not picked will be sent on their way and goodbye for the season.
The Live Shows Stage
In the live performance stages of The Voice, the best artists from each of the four teams will compete against each other during a live telecast. The TV viewers will cast a vote to save their most loved musicians and the two performers with the lowest amount of caste votes will be sent on their way out the door. In the end, only one musician will remain in these rounds and they will be awarded the “The Voice” trophy and a nice cash prize to boot.
The Voice Summary
Well that’s about it, as you can see the format of The Voice is very easy to understand and as such it’s one of, if not the most popular music competition shows about. Other shows in this genre are American Idol, The X Factor and the “Got Talent” series.