More free slot games below
BIG BAD WOLF MEGAWAYS FREE SLOT REVIEW
The sequel to one of its most successful and popular slots that is, Big Bad Wolf slot is one super game to play. Quickspin certainly did an awesome job in revamping and beefing up the game as it features a whole host of new exciting and entertaining features for players.
The most impressive of all is the Megaways mechanic, thanks to this Big Bad Wolf Megaways comes with dynamic ways to win that can rise up to as much as 117,649 ways to win, the game has a RTP of 96% and a high variance.
Other exciting features to look forward to when it comes to this six reel game is the Tumble mechanics which make it possible to land consecutive win lines one after the other as well as the unlimited win multiplier which increases the win multiplier by one on each tumble win
NB: there is no limit as to how high the multiplier can rise too!
The action when playing Big Bad Wolf Megaways slot takes place on a farm. This can be clearly seen thanks to the sharp and sleek graphics Quickspin used in designing the game.
Located in the middle of a vast track of lush green lawn is a thatched pig house housing three fat pigs that are living ominously owing to the threat coming from the big bad wolf. The pig house’s entrance area acts as the game’s reel grid area.
As the six reels of this slot spin, the reel icons that pop up on the reels during gameplay include the three different pig icons, the moon icon, a multiplier icon, the wolf, a hammer and a shifting spanner, a plastering tool, an axe, a garden pick, and royal icons.
SYMBOLS & PAYS
|LANDED ON A PAY LINE
|Pig clad in red
|Pig clad in green
|Pig clad in blue
|A plastering tool
|A garden pick
|Royal Icon – A
|Royal Icons K, Q and J – Of the same nature
- Wild: This online slot comes with several wild symbols. The three pig icons act as the wild symbols (however this only happens after every second tumble) as well as the hammer and shifting spanner icon the pig wild substitute for all regular symbols bar the scatter while the hammer and shifting spanner wild substitutes for all regular symbols except piggy wilds and the scatter.
- Scatter: Symbol acting as the scatter is the full moon icon.
- Tumble Feature: The Tumble Feature will see all winning symbols disappearing from their reel positions as soon as pays are awarded. Immediately after, new symbols replace them and winning combinations are evaluated once again. If new winning combinations pop up, pays are awarded and the cycle continues.
- Blowing Down the House Bonus Game: Eleven free spins come the player’s way when three scatters appear on the screen on the same spin. An unlimited multiplier feature activates and runs concurrently during this feature. The unlimited multiplier starts at 1x but it increases by one with each tumble win landed. All scatters that appear during the feature are collected and once they accumulate to at least three, some rewards come the player’s way. Three collected scatters award three free spins and a 5x multiplier. Six collected scatters award three free spins and a 10x multiplier. More than six collected scatters award one free spin for each scatter collected.
- Buy Feature: Players are given the opportunity to trigger and start playing the Blowing Down the House Bonus Game at anytime they want. To do this, players simply need to buy entry into the feature by wagering 90x the bet.
Facing an imminent threat from the big bad wolf, three pigs gather together to build a pig house fortress for survival. At their disposal are several building tools and materials just like the story goes.
Will the three pigs will be successful in their endeavor to protect themselves or if the big bad wolf will reign supreme at the end.
The beautiful and immersive theme and plot of this slot makes us give this game the tick of approval from our Megaways slots review team.