Dolphin Dice is an ocean themed slot game from the Ainsworth stable of fine pokies machines. This is an innovative game, during the bonus rounds as the player is able to play other casino games namely dice and cards.
** The Ainsworth Dolphin Dice slots game may be available to play for free or real money on your iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows device, PC or Mac. Just take a peek at our online casino reviews here. **
Quick Start Guide Dolphin Dice iPad Slots
- This progressive game comes with five reels and 20 paylines. Players looking to play this game can do so either on mobile or on desktop at the Players Paradise casino.
Slot layout for dummies
An underwater landscape provides the background to this slot game very nicely, if you line the Dolphin Treasure or the Turtle Treasure slots then this is your go-to game to play.
Reel symbols explained
When playing Dolphin Dice, players will find the following symbols on the reels i.e. dolphins, pearls, toad, fisheye, clams and some traditional card symbols.
Base game symbols and pay tables
- Dolphin: The dolphin is the highest paying icon. Five of these fetch 250 credits, four of these fetch 150 credits and three fetch 100 credits.
- Clam: The clam carries the game’s second highest prize. Five of these fetch 150 credits, four of these fetch 10 credits and three of these fetch 2 credits.
- Giraffe: The giraffe in this game carries the third highest prize. Five of these fetch 120 credits, four of these fetch 85 credits and three fetch 70 credits.
- Tortoise: The tortoise symbol in this game carries the fourth highest prize. Five of these fetch 100 credits, four of these fetch 70 credits and three fetch 60 credits.
- Goldfish: Goldfish carry the game’s fifth-highest prize. Five of these fetch 85 credits, four of these fetch 60 credits and three fetch 50 credits.
- Toad and Fish eye: These two symbols carry the game’s sixth highest prize. Five of a kind fetch 75 credits, four of a kind fetch 50 credits and three of a kind fetch 40 credits.
- Traditional Card Symbols: These are the lowest paying in the game. Five of a kind fetch up to 45 credits, four of a kind fetch up to 30 credits and three of a kind fetch up to 25 credits.
Bonus games and features
- Wild: The dolphin icon in this game represents the wild symbol. The dolphin does possess magical powers which enable it to transform and take the form of any other symbol on the reels bar the scatter when it wants to help to complete a winning combo.
- Scatter: The scatter in this game is represented by the clam.
- Treasure Chest Feature: The Treasure Chest Feature is the main bonus game in this slot. In order to trigger this feature, players need to land at least three clams on the reels. When the player activates this bonus, he needs to pick three chests in order to reveal his free games prizes. During this feature, dice symbols may pop up and when they do they add a multiplier depending on the number of pips the dice has. A dice with one pip gives the player a 1 x multiplier, a dice with 2 pips gives the player a 2x multiplier and so on. There is also an octprize bonus symbol which may pop up on the reels, this symbol reward the player with a random cash prize.
- Cards Game: There is a cards game in this slot (also known as the Gamble Feature) which is activated only after the player lands a winning combination. In this feature, the player needs to correctly guess the colour of a card to be drawn next. A correct guess results in the player doubling his win while an incorrect guess means the player forfeits his win. The player can also quadruple his win by guessing the suit of the card to be drawn next.
The game comes with three progressive jackpots i.e. Minor, Major and Platinum which players can hit at random and be nicely rewarded 🙂
Closing thoughts and rating
Dolphin Dice from Ainsworth is a cool game to play when looking to waste some time while trying to bag some excellent rewards on your iPad. This game gets an 8 point rating out of 10 points in our Ainsworth game guides.