Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play is a five-reel iPad slot game from IGT that gets 40 pay lines for the players to enjoy. The game has a 5×6 format that allows the players to play and get Tumbling Reels and Tumble Thru feature, besides the Free Spins feature that allows the players to win as much as 300 free spins. The game offers Return to Players between 96.25% and 97.50%.
Quick Start Guide Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play:
Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play takes the game of Da Vinci Diamonds a little forward. The layout is almost symbol with paintings of the genius Renaissance artist, Leonardo Da Vinci and his works adorning the game reels.
Reel symbols explained:
The game of Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play gets Leonardo Da Vinci and Monalisa as the top scoring symbols. Besides that, there are diamonds, rubies, ermine, amber, and other such gems.
Base game symbol pay tables:
There are hosts of symbols that shall be fetching the players good rewards.
- Da Vinci Diamonds’ logo: The game’s logo is the highest valued symbol and five of these symbols on the reels shall fetch the players as much as 5000 coins. A minimum of 3 symbols of these logos would give 100 coins.
- Mona Lisa: Mona Lisa is the most famous artwork by Leonardo Da Vinci and so it is only logical for the game to get very high payouts. Spot 5 of the Mona Lisa on the reels and the players shall get 1000 coins.
- Leonardo Da Vinci: The artist himself is a valuable symbol to feature on the reels. He will fetch 500 coins if the players come across 5 of him on the reels. He will pay a minimum of 30 coins if the players get even a minimum of 3 of this symbol.
- Ermine woman: This woman will be another symbol who shall help the players earn 300 coins if they get 5 of her on the reels. The players will get 20 coins if they even come across 3 of them.
- Ruby and Sapphire: The red ruby and the sapphire gems will fetch the players 100 coins if they get 5 of them on the line each.
- Amber: The last symbol worth noting is the amber gem, which shall bring the players as much as 80 if they even get 5 of them on the reels.
Bonus Symbols and Features:
Besides these regular symbols, the game of Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play has many other features worth taking a note.
- Wild: The word WILD is a Wild symbol and it shall substitute all the symbols except of course, the Bonus symbol.
- Tumbling Reels and Tumble Thru features: These are two very important features that shall allow the players to keep spinning till there is no winning combination left.
- Free Spins bonus: The Extra Payline Bonus in Free spins round shall help the players earn more spins.
Score Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play:
Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play has packed in more features than the original game so we give it a 8 from 10 in our score rating. IGT has indeed stepped up and taken up more in terms of features and bonus rounds, to ensure that everyone enjoys this sequel just as much or a little more. Play it now for free or real money at our official IGT online casinos from our reviews – USA players & Aussie players ok also.